Custom Cardboard Box Printing
Give your custom carton that extra look of professionalism with your logo or unique artwork design printed onto the outside.
Our printing options and services include:
‘Flexo’ is a relatively cheap print method, suitable for producing single colour, medium quality images on corrugated cardboard. Often used for shipping boxes, it can give a resolution down to around 1mm.
Screen Printing produces a sharper and more detailed image on a cardboard box. It is often used to brand die cut boxes for presentation or shipping. It is suitable for 1 or 2 colour printing. Halftones can be used to create different shades of these colours.
We can put you in touch with reasonably priced, professional graphic artists who can assist you with the development of your artwork.
We have a minimum printing run of 200 sheets.
- Print files need to be in eps or ai vector file formats.
- PDF are acceptable if they contain high resolution graphics and not embedded images.
- JPG PNG and bitmap formats can sometimes be used to create a quote. However they are not acceptable for final print format.
We carry black ink in stock. Other colours will be at the customers expense.
- Screen printing registration is repeatable within +/-2mm.
- Flexoprint registration is repeatable within +/-5mm.
Max Print Size
- Screen printing 1500mm x 1200mm.
- Flexographic 765mm x 990mm with a minimum of 200mm between repeats.
We will provide a PDF of the packaging with artwork positioned on it. This needs to be signed off by the customer before we can create print stereos or screens.